Saturday, March 14, 2009

Since forever Update

Ok, I'm back....

Well....nothing new has happened since the 'Our Town' play, which yes, Nate, Isaiah and I do have parts...
Nate is playing the stage manager, I'm a choir, extra and I'm also backstage doing hats...We will be performing-well, I'll post an update with the play dates... :)


Ummmmmm......the guys are leaving for Nationals tomorrow...please pray for a safe trip!!!

And, the rest of us will be leaving for MN to visit grandparents as well on Tuesday...please pray for us too! :D
Thank you! :D
Sarah

2 comments:

Brandon Barr said...

I was just searching through blogs written by Christians and ran across yours.
So...even though I don't know you, I can still pray for your trip! After all, were bro/sis in Christ.

--aleks k. said...

Hey Sarah! Its been a while since you posted! How've things been with you? Its been a while since i've seen you! Are you feeling better. I heard that you were sick so you weren't able to come to my Mom's baby shower. Well, Better get going. hope things go good with Nationals!